maltby & mousetrap: london day one

This was my third visit to London: a trip of reliving old memories and also of constant discovery — wonderful museum exhibitions, the best breakfast eggs I’ve ever had, science-themed afternoon tea (seriously impressive!), and magnificent buildings catching my eye around every corner turned. What made this 72-hour journey extra special was that I got to experience it with Awjin. So here’s an attempt at a photo-diary of our adventures (and outfits). 🙂

Day 1: Hello London!

Awjin and I were quite tired throughout the day because of travelling, but it was a wonderful start to our trip. Other than eating food (hands-down our favorite activity), admiring the London taxis, and watching the Mousetrap, we spent a lot of time just strolling around the city and taking it all in.

Day two coming soon!

Outfit

everlane scoop-neck tee

aritzia kahlo trench

aritzia cohen pant

maryam nassir zadeh croc-effect mules

club monaco bauble earrings

chloé faye mini bag

photos of me by awjin ahn

12 Comments

1. aly
    July 10, 2017 / 7:53 pm

Gorgeous post as always! Amazing outfit. Amazing neon signage. …And now I’m hungry 😀 :O

2. Amy Arnold
    July 11, 2017 / 11:24 am

Looks amazing! Love your outfit too.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

3. July 12, 2017 / 10:45 am

Totally in love with your outfit, you look so stunning! And what an amazing guide, looking forward to the next one of day 2! 🙂

XO, Melissa

4. July 12, 2017 / 11:22 am

I’m glad I found your blog! Style and traveling – I love it! I’m also head over heels with your style – classic and minimal. Super clean and sophisticated! Definitely an inspiration. <3

Natalie | http://nataliesalchemy.wordpress.com

5. July 13, 2017 / 12:12 am

You make me miss London so much! You wore the perfect outfit for London too, minimal and chic! Thanks for the advice on my last post about the program Affinity Photo! Will be looking into it this weekend <3

xoxo
    Rina Samantha

6. Siffat Haider
    July 14, 2017 / 7:50 pm

Oh how I love London. Your outfit is so chic and elegant – perfect for such a fashionable city!
    xo